zondag 25 juli 2021

Good afternoon at the 25th off July, 2021.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Yesterday evening there finally was a thunderstorm in this area off the Netherlands. The rain hasn't continued untill today. I hope the plants won't do damage because off the drought. Aside to warmth, summer is the period off time for thunderstorms in the evening in the Netherlands. At least in this area. 


*

Warning: most off this blog is about personal medical stuff, it might gross you out if you don't like the subject. 

The cat and the city was a good book to read. It was such a nice book about a tortoise cat binding the stories written in it. I have no clue if I have imagined the scenes correctly since I have never been to Tokio myself, but it was nice to read. The only thing that could be changed is that it's centred about the Olympic games and preparation for that around 2020, while the games are delayed due to Corona- then the book would be correctly. It's a heartwarming story that ends well. 

I have been making cookie dough, but a care-taker has thrown it away without discussing it with me. I'm about to ask a replacement for her, since she is not a good match for me when it comes to these things. She's rough in her take on people and I think she isn't suitable for psychiatric health care in general. It's just that it's very hard to get rid off her. She should retire and we should all be freed off her. She's demandive, has no education in handling people like most, she goes beyond other's borders and most fellow patients hate her deeply. I wish the member counsil off which I take part could do something, but it's hard for us to get the heads off Leviaan on our side in this. 

So there will be no cookies this afternoon, but luckily my fellow clients have been spoiled with all kinds off pastries yesterday since someone had their birthday. I'm glad that could help people. I believe in the soothing power off good foods. Especially in bad times like these. And offcourse it can help us celebrate aswell. 

I have been taking up my old interest in healthy foods again and I have been making nutricious lentil soup. I have been reading it's a good replacement for meat, since it contains a lot off iron, but it also keeps your body from taking in iron from other foods. It's not a bad soup I made, it's heavy and filling but it doesn't contain a lot off calories. I could have lightned it up with cooking cream, but then the calories would have increased. I had a dream which convinced me to go on with healthy cooking and healthy foods and looking up their nutricious powers. Fruits and vegetables are a good idea according to that dream. It's fun to practice what I read about it, and see how it affects my body. I should make a start again since it has been dusting on the shelve a bit. I don't come off as someone who is into healthy eating. I hade two pieces off Italian bread aside my soup this lunch time and that could count as unhealthy, but my soup was nevertless, healthy. I'm snacking on oranges and nuts and I should tell you about drinking tea. Green tea is one off the best options for your health throughout the day. It's a good thing to drink tea without sugar. I stopped drinking it entirely somehow. Maybe I got a bit bored by the taste. honey and lemon are healthy options to doll up a cup off green tea. I haven't stopped drinking a lot off coffee, though. I can't seem to forget about that. Coffee tastes too nice to be stopped. 

People who see me in the street and see a fat woman assume I live unhealthy, but I fuss over every bite I eat. Being so fat is due to medication. I could try a walking routine and start even more healthy eating. Mabe it's lazy fat as how they call it. I could do more on a day, but medication makes cranky and tired and keeps me from moving around more. When I think about myself as fat, I don't feel guilty or bad about it. I live on medication and I have no other option for my life. I overthink and be like: 'So be it.' because all I can do is to accept for now. It's for this moment off time, it doesn't mean it has to be like this forever. People accept me for who I am and that is the most important. I'm told I'm pretty and beautifull all the time by people. It doesn't weigh heavy on my shoulder to be incredibly big. I hope it will change, but I have to take it for this moment off time. Despite it not being fair. I hope the pharmaceutic industry will invent an antipsychoticum that doesn't make fat, which I can use. There is one on the market but I'm not capable to digest it due to lack off the right enzyme in my body. There has been a lot off fuss about that, even a university laboratory had to investigate me on that, but it's no use: The medication which makes you move around more is not suitable for me so I have to take this fattening junk again. 

I usually got perfect scores on my somatric screening, no cholesterol, no bloodsugar, no  high blood pressure and those perfect scores are the only proove I live healthy. My organs are perfectly healthy. Somatric screening contains a yearly bloodtest I have to do for psychiatric health to see if my body still functions well. The only thing that came out off the test this year, was being low on vitamin D. 

As I write this, it starts to rain. I hope vegetation will do well on it. I'm thinking on forehand how I'm going to handle my usuall winter dip this year. Or any type off weather dip. I have a jar with vitamin D on my table I take with breakfast. I don't know if that's enough for my body type. The year has been gloomy all the time. I'm at my worst during the Pisces period, the time off year from the end off February untill the beginning off March, the end off winter. I come over it at the start off the Aries period, the beginning off spring. Then I start to feel enlivening and positive again and feel as if there is more positive energy in the air. Aries is good for a Leo. (I'm a Leo. It's both fire.) How to overcome the sickening depression at the end off winter? Just a jar off vitamin D? I just came out off a depression, so it seemed. I feel a bit better these weeks. It started while thinking what I like and live a bit with that on my mind. I need that to keep from being depressed. I spoke up more to care-takers about issues I have on my mind and most off my bad feelings are gone. I have to follow good therapy to get over with everything, but it's a good start in my opinion. It stopped raining. I think vegetation didn't have much on that rainshower. It's a good idea to eat healthy every once in a while, but every day is even better. I feel inspired to make a berry spinach salad next week. I wish there was a market in Zaandijk every week with a fruit and vegetable stand so it would be more easy for me to get my hands on fresh fruits and nuts. And some lovely fresh fish- This village is left out off so much things due to being far away from shops. There are no grocery shops around here. It's pittoresque, but not practical. 

Allright, that's about it for now- Thank you for reading.      

      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten