zondag 11 juli 2021

Good evening at the 11th off July, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was cloudy and cold outside. Corona infection numbers are increasing and it's heading to code red again. Night clubs and bars already have to close at midnight. I never got there anyway but it's a start that doesn't look promising. After midnight everything has to close down and the third lockdown is ahead off us. 


*

The only special occasion for life is life itself - Buddhistic proverb. 

I have seen this happening a lot off times. Life doesn't guarantee there will be a next day to celebrate anything. So often it's best to make most out off the moment and make it your best then and there because it's how life works- nothing has a secure outcome anymore. I've learned to live with it during the days off my father's sickness in 2012. He died in august just after my birthday, but before I graduated from school or before he could celebrate his 60th birthday. Sometimes I have the idea life gives us the opportunity to celebrate things at other days, or simply to improvise and do it that certain day. There won't be a chance for anything more than that at that given day, no matter how small or big it was. I have experienced those moments. Sometimes all there is to do is to be gratefull for what we had. There's nothing else left to do for us. Becuase at the day off the actuall celebration- the person you wish to celebrate it with might be death. That's how life can work. 

I don't know if I'm the only one with these kind off experiences. Small encounters often have to do it for me. But so to say, I'm prepared for Corona getting after mankind again. I'm not certain if I can celebrate my 29th birthday with everyone next month. If they are allowed in my house that day for example. I would be a bit sore if that would be the case. I planned nothing too fancy, just a moment off coffee with a nice self-made treat and I invented my grandmother for it. But now we have to take caution again and fear for our lives again due to Corona numbers increasing. Grandma, my two brothers, mom and her husband- it's not much people but I wouldn't like a lockdown where you can only have one person for a visit. All off us are vaccined, luckily- but does that mean anything when numbers are increasing? This year, it's a good thing to live by the day and don't plan too much things ahead, as I might suggest to you. It's best to be a bit carefull with that. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten