zondag 4 juli 2021

Something that's centred around positivity

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was for cloudyness and rain. But there are reasons to stay positive in life. At times it's absolute necessity to take good care off ourselves and pamper ourselves a bit more since that's what everyone can use when a day, or and entire summer, is gloomy like that just like the rest off the year. We need to take good care off ourselves, - because no one is going to do it for us according to what some say. 

What is a basic need for most women during gloomy and cold weather? Some warming and nice smelling showergel and a rich bodybutter- alongside with a warm shower. It's a good idea to take uplifting and comforting showers and give yourself that extra care you need. Especially in the evening when you feel you've had an entire day out in the cold. Make sure your house and your bed are warm and comfortable in the evening and sleep like a princess. Listen to your favourite music and allow yourself yummy comfort foods like ovendishes with extra cheese on them for example and a nice dessert. Pamper your skin a bit more with skincare (Men could also do these steps.). These are perfect things to do during weekends, or on days when you just need that little extra to help you through the day. Allow yourself tea and coffee and maybe lift it up to warm spiced tea or cappuccino if you can afford that. At times life needs a little more than just the average. 

Is that something about positivity? I wish I could share a cool story with you about something positive that happened. The most positive in my life is that it's more about self-healing from past damage and getting to know my disease better and be more aware off it's symptoms so I hope I can handle them more. Unfortunately nothing spectaculair happened but small medication enlowering. I need to back it up this evening because I have slept bad yesterday but I wish to go on with it and get used to less medication and more off a free mindset and spirit. That's something that feels nice, but I still have to be aware off myself. I feel a bit better so I decided to make myself look better. That is positive. I have been looking like a ghost for too long now and neglected my selfcare for a while. I feel more fresh now. It's a good thing to feel alive again. 

Life at the moment feels good by watching video's on youtube and somewhat dwell on luxury goods. Like new clothes I've bought this week, and pampering myself with nice feeling skincare. I prefer to use stuff free from animal testing as I think it's not necessairy to torture poor animals with what we need. Except when it's to test medication but that's an absolute necessity. The world can do without care products tested on sweet animals. I prefer nature based stuff over processed goods. It's softer on skin and better for you. Become more positive- start to care about the world around you. I decided to be against animal testing and pro natural based products before it was a cool thing ever since I was in my early teens about 15 years ago. I'm proud the world has made such improvements on these products ever since and it's something more and more people are aware about these days. It's a cool thing. 

Feel more positive- but that's something I could work on myself. I ain't all sunshine and roses either this period off time. I feel positive by practicing gratitude. Not in a christian way by praying, but more in a 'I'm gratefull for what I have.' in a more 'I can feel it when I'm around here.' - way. I feel gratefull for everything I got here. My own house, people who help me, A garden belonging to the terrain, ways to be creative, life- all off that, having food on the table each day, these things matter. Life can be as simple as this sometimes, just having your basic needs covered. But it's a necessity to be gratefull in a time which makes people too materialistic about life a lot. 

Allright, that's about it for now- Thank you for reading.        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten