zaterdag 11 mei 2024

Good evening at the 11th off May, 2024, 2.

 Good evening everyone, 



It was a bright and sunny day in the Netherlands, almost too hot. 


*


I think anyone sane should not be ignorant about my war predictions and statements. It's just too obscene and wrong to be. Austriches should be kicked up their ass about it. 

And something I have been wondering about, where are the lists and the overvieuws off top selling items off the 2010-2020's? The main hits off previous decade, the best items off the previous 10 years? Maybe everyone forgot during the crisis hazes, but most things are not known. Unlike the 2000's-2010's, which are already listed. Ain't nobody got time for the 10's? 😉

I think that sort off information is important to give an impression off era's. Maybe documented for later generations, maybe documented for us to look back on, and it should be made public. It could be interesting and even fun. But so far I haven't found the information about the 10's. 

It's just something I wanted to state this evening. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten