dinsdag 14 mei 2024

Good evening at the 14th off May, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was sunny and warm in the Netherlands. 



*


Today was for Statement Baking. My beloved and famous receipe for Banana cake, prepared in the Heritage Bundt mold by Nordic Ware, the ordinairy size: 




It came out perfect tonight. It will be handed to de Boed on Thursday for music afternoon. I'm so proud I came round with the groceries for this. It's been a massive amount, but I could do it. Just perfect how it turned out! It's ment as a statement for peace, against war in Ukraine. I think the Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt is perfect for that statement. It's just dusted with icing sugar. 

And I found The Very Best off The Dubliners for less than 8 euro's. It's perfect music for tonight. My home is filled with cheer. Irish pub folk, the best off the best, and it's perfect for tonight. It's sooo good, it's almost too good. I can't help but thinking that. 

Perfect Banana cake, and perfect music. I don't know, somehow, somewhere, the life off an old spinster is still good. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten