zaterdag 18 mei 2024

Good evening at the 18th off May, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


This entire afternoon was sunny, but just now it started to rain. 



*



I have some sort off wild theory, that peace can come upon us after this Christmas, but that's the most early date for peace to break out, according to my visions, and then the world will be saved, and the Netherlands doesn't has to owe up for so much money anymore. After this Christmas, most early point possible. But then I'm a sheer bright optimist. 😒

It's due to something that has been in the news recently, but I can't conceal you what or why yet. I think it's too vague at this point, and I'm such a big trouble maker if it doesn't come true, and this theory is somewhat out off the air. But other than my visions, I have nothing that can be off help during a real crisis like this. I'm not usefull. I can't save the world. All I can have is a big mouth. 😒

Peace can be this year, if not, this was just a theory. It's something vague, something out off the air. It's not there yet, so I won't reveal. 

Though I can reveal to you that Essence make-up is this war's top seller for make-up. No Chanel, no Dior, no big fashion names, just cheap ass Essence make-up, and plain black longsleeves and jeans jackets are THE 'it' items, just like those saggy 90's jeans with wide leggs and a high waste which make asses look fat. I have vague thories about peace, but I know some fashion trends that defy this era, simply because it defies a war era because it's streetbrick-cheap. Later on, they are going to wonder 'what's wrong with this fashion.' If they don't realize it's been war.


Best selling Lipgloss, 




   Best selling eyeliner off the moment. I haven't figured out the liner on myself yet, that classic style is pretty hard to adjust for a common person. Most off the time, I see most women with just mascara. Why predicting trends? It's because it's so cheap! And unusual for styles to fall back on previous era's. But it's because it's war it's been like this. Cheap, already invented, humble, ageless- name it, it's this era, and it's because it's deep rotten crisis and war. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten