zaterdag 18 mei 2024

Good morning at the 18th off May, 2024.

 Good morning everyone, 


This morning it's cold and cloudy in the Netherlands. 



*



I'm in mom's living room with a cup off coffee. I decided to spend the Pentecost weekend here. Often I do little stuff, and go little fun places. It's just that even during Corona I visited mom every often. So it's something I do. To keep good contact with close family. 

Yesterday, I painted my nails a soft pink pearl. It's not statement wear, or what's in fashion nowadays, but it's as pretty and nice and shiny as fairy wings. It's used to be more common. I needed a little air from all the somberness from these days. I'm used to pastels and shiny things in fashion. It may sound strange, but on a woman like me they do look good. It doesn't has the same effect as on a high blonde, but it still suits me to wear soft pinks, light blues and shiny sweet pinks. Princess- shades make me pretty. I think I can have most types off pink. But they're not in fashion anymore. But I seem to crave them every often. In a sane way, I don't wear a princess dress or a hoop skirt with it, but just nailpolish, studd earrings and shirts. I seem to crave these angelic colours these days. And they came for cheap. They are not expensive in those multipacks they came from. 

It's very early in the morning. My mom doesn't like to be awake this insane early, but I always seem to be lately. So I got out and decided to have coffee downstairs. It's something I can't help. I got such dramatic visions about the war, it's terrible. Am I to share them with you? It's INSANE! But I don't want to sound too crazy or too mad with it. I would like to point out it's awfull. It's mundial PTSS for most people, I will get traumatized by it, and we can count on a mass somberness after this is done. (That's also with the future Gothic- trend) It's going to be like that for years. It's not going to be easy.  

I would like to suggest to most, if you can only follow the headlines to the news, I would recommend that. Otherwise it's just bombing and destruction and war-crimes smudged on the news. Keep informed, but try not to dive in too deep. That's lethal. Not just the sensitive, I also think the moderate to normal can't take this kind off news. Not when it's shown to us in this long term. 

There's a hard task ahead to us. Be aware! Be warned! 


Allright, that's about it for now- 



Thank you for reading. 




 


    





 


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten